» » » Iker Casillas Supports Gareth Bale Move


Real Madrid captain Iker Casillas would welcome Gareth Bale with open arms.
The captain became one of the first Madrid members to talk about the potential transfer.
"We still don't know if it's official or not. There has been a lot of talk about it in the last few days, just like in every pre-season," the Real goalkeeper said according to the London Evening Standard .

"Last year it was Modric and now it's 'the Bale saga'. The president (Florentino Perez) and (director general) Jose Angel Sanchez always do everything to try and bring the best players to the club," he added. "The current squad is complete in every area but if a player like Bale comes along, he'll be welcomed."
Real Madrid has been open in its comments about the transfer, but Madrid Coach Carlo Ancelotti was attacked by Tottenham coach Andre Villas-Boas for making statements on the rumored transfer a week ago. In his most recent statements, Ancelotti refused to talk about the move.
"I won't speak about Bale, because I have already angered him (Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas) and I don't want to anger another coach," Ancelottisaid. "I didn't say anything in particular and I prefer not to talk about this."
President Florentino Perez also took a cautious stance on the subject but did hint that he was becoming unsettled by the asking price.
"We talk with lots of people and we will see what happens in all our negotiations, with this player [Bale] and with others," Perez said. "We do not usually talk about other players out of respect to the player, the club and the president, with whom I made a good friendship last season during the signing of Luka Modric.
"If I do not talk about names, I do not talk about money. [But] €100 million seems a lot to me, a lot for everything. I do not talk about players nor money because I should not and cannot, out of respect."
The transfer window ends on August 31. 

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply